Friday, November 7, 2008

Fat Pictures - Half Way

Well i decided to be brave and post some pictures. I wasnt however brave enough to make my blog public. I have to admit when these pictures where taken, I made no effort to dolly myself up or even do my hair. I am usually alot more attractive and well put together than what I appear in these pictures. Anyway looking at these pictures I can see I still have a very very very very long way to go, but a lot less of a way to go than when i was 104kg.

Nearly everyone at work now also is trying to lose weight and are also having good success. It is good in the sense that we are all on the same page (except for the one or two skinny minnies) It means there are alot less pies floating around the office and not so many tempting smells. My collegue whom i am quite close to seems to be losing alot quicker than I and also it seems people are noticing it on her alot more than me, even though I have lost double what she has. I think it is because i have lost it over a longer period and also that she is four inches taller than me which makes it more noticable.

My family doesnt really say anything (except for my partner) i have to always prompt them and ask "have I lost weight, am I looking good" . They tell me I am but not without prompting. I just think that I have always been the fat one of the family and the rest have been all trim, but lately they have all increased a little in size and perhaps they are concerned about that.

Anyone enough rambling. I am off to veiw surgery sites.









































































No comments: