Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wow

Wow just stumbled across this old blog of mine and it couldnt of come at a more appropriate time. I have been feeling very dissapointed with myself and the fact that I am 79kgs.

The reason I have been hard on myself is that I was down to 75.1kg at one stage. After reading this blog however I can see how far I have come. In my past two blogs I was talking about getting below 80kg and I got there, so i should be happy for that.

I still have a long way to go though. I am getting married on November the 6th and I want to lose some more weight not gain it.

17kg to lose so 17weeks if I work hard. Wedding is 29 weeks away so potential lose could be 15kgs at the lest and 29kg at the most. I dont need to lose 29kg however so 0.5kg per week would be awesome. I just have to figure out how i am going to lose the weight.

No comments: